We're Looking for Some Fresh Energetic Candidates!
Short Description: Looking for a mix of Digital Marketer and Data Manipulator for our Australian-owned Marketplace and eCommerce business, including: • SEO expert • Google & Facebook Ads / Media Buyer • Basic ...
Experience: At least 2 years.
Salary Range: 15,000 BDT - 25,000 BDT
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
Looking for a mix of Digital Marketer and Data Manipulator for our Australian-owned Marketplace and eCommerce business, including: • SEO expert • Google & Facebook Ads / Media Buyer • Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS • TXT, XML, XLSX, CSV Data Feed NB: If you don’t want to show up for an interview, please don`t apply.
• Assign products to correct category seeing title/description/image of products; assign a category to correct category seeing category names • Manage products on WooCommerce (WordPress) eCommerce platform; sound knowledge required on Computers, Components, Printers, Networking, Software, Electronics products, and categories, and their attributes • Manage data from Data feed file/URL • Advanced SEO for boosting organic search traffic • Keyword research, search volume using Google keyword planner and other paid tools (Ahrefs, Semrush) • Implement On-page and Off-page SEO for our sites • Create Google Ads & Google Shopping Ads campaigns • Monitor and manage Google Ads & Google Shopping Ads campaigns • Give Sponsored Ads on Facebook, Instagram • Run and manage Facebook catalog ads • Supervise team members and check daily report • Create logo and banner using Illustrator (Advanced) and Photoshop (Intermediate) • List products on Google Merchant Center & eBay Australia • Searching Google Effectively
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline can apply
• At least 2 years of work experience on WooCommerce (WordPress) • At least 1-year work experience on Google Ads (Search Ads, Retargeting Ads) & Google Shopping Ads such as creating campaigns with potential products and keywords, bidding, etc. • Professional writing in English • MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook Email, Google Drive • Deep knowledge about computers e.g. setup BIOS, update drivers, Install the operating system, troubleshoot, etc. • Extensive Knowledge and experience in the World Wide Web • Have a mentality for working long duration otherwise no need to apply
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Digital Marketing, Data Manipulation • If you are a professional who holds himself accountable for this job and is willing to start work Immediately then apply.
• On-Time Payment • Two festival bonuses • Attendance bonus • Weekly Holiday: 1 (Sunday) • Salary Review: Yearly
Short Description: We're looking for a Laravel/PHP developer with Front-end design knowledge to work with us. XiT Solution works with Australian Shopping Engines and E-commerce shops to maintain and upgrade them. The co ...
Experience: At least 1 years.
Salary Range: 20,000 BDT - 40,000 BDT
Deadline: 10 Apr 2023
We're looking for a Laravel/PHP developer with Front-end design knowledge to work with us. XiT Solution works with Australian Shopping Engines and E-commerce shops to maintain and upgrade them. The company established in 2015 and has been maintained its position since then. So we're looking for an ideal developer who will be able to craft elegant, smart, and efficient code.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for doing the following tasks: • Design new and modern responsive front-end pages. • Develop Backend Functionalities with Laravel Framework. • Maintain, Bugfix, and Implement new functionalities using RAW PHP. • Maintain, Bugfix, and Upgrade Woocommerce Shop functionalities. • Integrate third-party API on site. • Write all kinds of custom web scripts when required e.g. Custom Web Crawler, Bot Script, Browser Automation, Sales Tracking Script, etc. • Write product feed (XML/TXT/CSV Data Feed) insert/update script to Database for Shopping Engine and eCommerce (WooCommerce) platforms. • Create software automation for business needs. • Maintain Large Database systems and SQL Servers. • Maintain Linux Based server through Terminal/Bash.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Similar Department. • Bachelor of any discipline can also apply if have relevant professional training.
• Work Hour: 9:00 Hours (Including Lunch). • Work From Home is not available.
• On-time payment of monthly salaries • Performance bonus • Salary Review: Yearly • Festival Bonus: 2 • Weekly 1 holiday (Sunday)
Short Description: • We're looking for experienced agents/excellent English speakers for an Australian-owned marketplace and eCommerce business. This is unlike a short-term third-party project or campaign therefore; y ...
Experience: At least 2 years.
Salary Range: 20,000 BDT - 30,000 BDT
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
• We're looking for experienced agents/excellent English speakers for an Australian-owned marketplace and eCommerce business. This is unlike a short-term third-party project or campaign therefore; you can plan on working here for a long time. The agents will be working completely with our own business products and services to the merchants partly operating from the Dhaka office to ensure the consistent and rapid growth of the company. Must have excellent customer convincing power, if you think you can sell over the phone please apply otherwise not. • Overseas study/living/work experience particularly from Australia, UK, Canada, and USA will get preference. • If you don't want to show up for an interview, please don't apply. Online Interviews are available in special cases.
• Candidates have to make a large number of outbound calls to Australian merchants (eCommerce Retailers) to sell our products and services. • Attend inbound phone calls, answer queries on products before purchase through email and web chat from Aussie consumers (eCommerce), do timely follow-ups, and update databases of queries made, sales orders CRM. • SEO optimized content writing. • Able to work at Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) which is the Early Morning Shift in Bangladesh Standard Time (BST) 4:00 AM-1:00 PM OCT-MAR || 5:00 AM-2:00 PM APR-SEP for employees who can reside and work at the office in addition to 6:00 AM-3:00 PM OCT-MAR || 5:00 AM-2:00 PM APR-SEP for nonresident employees i.e., Accommodation facility available at the office. • 10 days of unpaid training facilities will be given only for selected candidates.
• A Level, O level • Bachelor's degree in any discipline can also apply • Training/ Trade Course: Call Center Training, Telesales Training • Skills Required: Call Center Agent (International), IELTS
• Age at least 18 years • AUS/UK/US English pronunciation will get the advantage • Professional writing in English is required for email conversations with a merchant • Confident to take on challenges and fulfill daily/monthly sales targets • Have a mentality for working long duration otherwise no need to apply • Work knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook Mail
• Freshers are encouraged to apply; however, previous experience in sales and marketing is an advantage • No absenteeism and late allowed • Work Hours: 8.30 hours (excluding breaks) If you think you are the right person to bring sales and opportunities to the company, you are the one we are looking for. Only apply if you are excellent in English, both speaking and writing. Do not apply if you cannot work on AEST Time.
• 15,000 Fixed Basic (On Probation); Additional Commission per 1 Australian Dollar = 1 Bangladeshi Taka for each new sale closed (An agent can earn BDT 5,000-15,000 approx. as sales commission per month), 12 months of probationary period • Negotiable if not interested in sales commission • On-Time Payment • Salary Review: Yearly • Two festival bonuses • Instant hard cash bonus on performance • Attendance bonus • Weekly 1 holiday (Sunday)
XiT Solution BD is a premier IT service company that has been creating custom software for people in Sydney, Dhaka, and all over the world. We love creative work, coding, and transforming organizations using technology!
+880 17014 94497
Dhaka Office Address: House# 05 (1st Floor), Road# 04, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1207.